Built in the 1930’s, Berry College founder, Martha Berry, ran one of the most prosperous dairy farms in the state. Ms. Berry was inspired by the Normandy countryside when finding her architectural vision. Berry, in cooperation with the WinShape Centre Foundation, converted several dairy barns on campus into the WinShape Retreat Center. It was imperative that this style of architecture was maintained during the adaptive reuse renovation of this project. Tebarco undertook the delicate work of installing the new HVAC and plumbing system into the complex that will serve as a conference and retreat facility.